The Snow Dragon SND5400 is designed for the airport market and other large-scale users. It economically melts 1440 cubic yards of snow* per hour, or the equivalent of 65 to 70 tandem truckloads per hour. The SND5400 has been engineered for low maintenance and ease of operation. If one of the six 9,000,000 BTU/hr burners should go down during operation, the Snow DragonÂ® will continue to melt snow, even while maintenance is being performed on the shut down burner. The melting hopper is 32' long with an 18' active area for dumping snow. The SND5400 is available as a mobile unit powered by diesel fuel, or as a stationary unit fueled by diesel oil or natural gas. With the Snow DragonÂ® SND5400, you eliminate the security risks associated with hauling snow from the airport property.
- 1440 cubic yard rated capacity per hour*
- No 2 Fuel Oil or Diesel Fuel Type, Jet A Fuel
- Propane, and Natural Gas available for stationary units
- Fuel storage capacity of 3,000 US gallons
- Burner Output at 54,000,000 btu/hr
- Measures 68' long x 11'6" wide x 12'4" high