Full Moldboard Trip Design
Standard-Duty Steel 7'6"
Standard-Duty Poly 7'6"
Super-Duty Steel 7'6", 8'0", 8'6", 9'0"
Super-Duty Poly 8'0"
Trip Edge Design
Super-Duty Steel 7'6", 8'0", 9'0"
Drawing inspiration from the pros who work in the deep, wet snow of New England, THE BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are designed to power through the heaviest snow, regardless of what obstacles lay beneath. The extra rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensures that only the base angle trips when encountering an obstacleânot the entire bladeâwhich means you won't lose the load you're pushing. THE BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows feature four adjustable trip return springs, allowing you to customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand.
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System greatly reduces snowplow bounce during transport.
- Trip-Edge Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame And Quadrant for additional strength and reliability.
- Reinforced Moldboard increases blade rigidity.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.