Almost every municipality has several areas which are difficult, unsafe or impossible to mow. Ditch steep incline, over guard rail and waters-edge cutting become problems of the past once the Trackless Boom Flail enters the scene.
Trackless Boom Flail advatages include:
- Better visibility than side or rear mount boom flails resulting in less operator fatigue and safer operation.
- Can be removed from the Trackless MT6 in approximately 10 minutes. Within minutes another attachment can be installed and the operator can be on the way to another job site.
- Hydrostatic control of the ground speed allows the operator to react more quickly when approaching an obstruction. It also allows the operator the ability to constantly vary the ground speed, as necessary, without shifting gears, which results in higher productivity.
- Compact size of the Trackless MT6 and boom flail interferes with passing traffic less than larger agricultural-type tractor/mower combinations. The compact size is also beneficial when transporting to and from the job site.
- Width of cut: 51"; overall width of head 64-1/2"
- Horizontal reach: Center of MT6 to outside cut 13-1/2'
- Below grade cut: 53"
- Vertical reach: 13-1/2'
- Overall level ground cutting coverage: 11', starting 5" inside outer tire
- Number of cutting blades: 36
- Weight: wet and with counterweights = 1,960 lbs