- 2-part epoxy coating inside and out with urethane top coat.
- 800 gallon capacity debris tank.
- 4" diameter pickup hose and non-conductive pickup wands.
- "Zero leak" submarine type hatch.
- "Centri-clean" 1-piece washable 10 micron filter element.
- Easy access to service and maintain all components.
- Skid built unit allows easy removal from trailer or truck bed.
- Lightest weight unit of it's size on the market.
- Hydraulic tank tilt to 45 degrees.
- Custom trailer with "V" tail cutout for clean dumping.
- Trailer mounted unit on a 14,000 GVW trailer.
- Reverse flow option allows pumping of liquid and slurry, also helps prevent hose clogging.
- Excellent for both boring fluid recovery and light excavating the PV-800 Vacuum Excavator holds 4 cu. yds. of solid or liquid material. Water jet system is useful in both dig assistance and cleanup.
Other optional accessories available include:
High Output gas or diesel drive, large hatch with lift system, 3,000 or 3,500 psi water jet, air compressor and air knife system, hose boom w/ storage rest, solar battery charging system, and "Piggy-Vac" auxiliary tank & dump unit.