The Trackless All Purpose Heavy Duty Flail was designed to cut grass, weeds and light brush whether on smooth lawn or rough terrain.
The weight and shape of the blades allow the mower to cut and mulch light brush, shrubs and weeds. A unique feature of the Trackless flail mower is its flexibility, front to rear. This ensures an even cut and no turf damage when cutting up and over knolls. It also prevents the need to raise the mower when approaching a hill.
- Cutting width: 74".
- Cutting height: 1" to 4".
- Gauge wheels: 2 - 16" x 4" semi-pneumatic.
- Gauge roller: 6" diameter steel, full width.
- Rotor tube: 4" diameter with 1-7/16" shaft.
- Blades: 33 - 2-3/4" wide (can be resharpened).
- Blade and rotor cutting diameter: 18".
- Drive: PTO, gear box, cross shaft, 2 V-belts with spring-loaded idler pulley.
- Rear deflector: Reinforced rubber.
- Linkage: Flexible for uneven ground.
- Rotor speed @ 540 PTO: 1,780 RPM
- Blade tip speed @ 540 PTO: 8,380 ft./min.