The Trackless Dump Body is an option for municipalities that wish to double the spread distance before having to refill.
The operator spreads material until the rear salt and sand spreader is empty and then refills by hydraulically raising the dump body. The tailgate opens automatically and closes again once the dump body is lowered. After the winter season is over the dump body and its supporting frame can be unbolted dump body and rear spreaderand stored until the following winter.
- Dimensions: 67" long x 36" wide x 13" high.
- Side panel construction: Corrugated profile for additional strength.
- Lift angle: 42".
- Hydraulic cylinders: 2" x 14" x 2".
- Tailgate: Automatic open/close when body raised or lowered.
- Off-season storage: Complete unit removable (replacement hoods required).