The Trackless Pickup Sweeper is ideal for sidewalk cleaning in the spring to remove the sand accumulation from winter.
It is driven for one or more blocks and hydraulically dumped by a bottom gate. Best results are obtained by using the spray bar and rear-mount water tank.
- Sweeping width: 48"
- Main body dimensions: 53" wide x 40" high x 50" long
- Broom diameter: 32"
- Casters: 3 swivel casters, hard urethane tires
- Dump: Bottom gate, hydraulic controlled
- Drive: PTO to gearbox, shaft to right side, 60 chain to broom sprocket
- Capacity: Approximately 6 cubic feet