Trackless 72" Rotary:
The Trackless front mounted 72 inch rotary mower is designed for close trimming on both sides with a full width rear discharge. Four large gauge wheels and flexible attaching frame allow accurate cutting on rolling ground. Due to the MT6's hydrostatic transmission, maximum speed of cutting can be maintained in various cutting conditions by simply easing up on the foot pedal in heavier grass or depressing the pedal further for a faster ground speed where grass is shorter. Articulated steering gives the operator precise control for trimming.
Trackless 120" and 168" Rotary:
The Trackless wing type mower was designed to drastically cut mowing time on large areas such as campuses and parks. Normal undulating ground requires flexibility in mowers to avoid scalping. Trackless solved this problem with a three-section, front mounted mower comprised of a 72 inch three-spindle, PTO driven center section with a hinged hydraulic driven wing on each side. Separate valves control each hydraulic motor and lift cylinder. The MT6 has a built-in hydraulic system to power the right wing and an optional pump and valve to power the left wing. Safety switches shut off the wings automatically when raised. For side slope cutting, axle extensions and terra grip turf tires are available.
- Deck: 72" x 3/16" plate, rear discharge.
- Spindles: 3 Timken bearings, greaseable.
- Blades: 3 x 25" x 2-1/2" x 1/4" high lift.
- Casters: 4 swivel with 4" x 10" pneumatic tires.
- Drive: PTO to right angle gear box, 2 V-belts.
- Cutting heights: 1-1/2" to 4" in 1/2" increments.
- Cutting tip speed: 18,500 f.p.m. @ 2,200 engine r.p.m.
- Wings: 24" or 48".
- Caster: 1 x 4" x 10" pneumatic on 24" wing; 3 on 48" wing.
- Roller: 1 gauge on 24" wing only.
- Hydraulic motor drives spindle by V-belt.
- Lift cylinder: Hydraulic x 2" x 8".
- Hinge: Compound x 110 ARC.