The Trackless V Plow is designed for higher speed plowing.
An ideal combination for many municipalities is the V Plow and Rear Mounted Spreader. Since the snow is split into two banks with some fall-back on each side, the cleared width is usually reduced from 49 inches to approximately 44 inches. The spreader then follows, laying down a 41 inch wide path of material.
- Width at bottom: 49" at wings 51".
- Height at nose: 28" at wings 35".
- Cutting edge: 1/2" x 6" hardened (replaceable).
- Nose edge: 1/2" hardened plate (replaceable).
- Down pressure may be used.