Stahl MDST Medium Duty truck service bodies provide multiple storage compartments and generous cargo space for medium-duty work trucks. These service bodies are constructed with heavier gauge steel than our standard MDST service bodies making them a durable, rugged solution for demanding medium-duty work truck applications.
MDST Medium Duty service bodies also feature adjustable shelves and material trays and can be further configured with optional drawer packages and hooks, along with additional shelves and trays, to keep your work area organized. This can help you quickly locate your tools and work more efficiently. To protect your work truck equipment from theft and the elements, these service bodies also offer convenient keyed-alike locks, single-panel steel doors and weather-tight seals. MDST Medium Duty service bodies are a versatile, durable option for your medium-duty truck.
STANDARD FEATURES / EQUIPMENT
- Construction - Lock-bolt to provide unbeatable durability, eliminates rust-causing welding and grinding, and promotes corrosion-free, long-lasting product. Floor understructure rigidly welded for structural integrity and undercoated for superior rust protection.
- Compartment Tops â Smooth seamless surface to enhance appearance.
- Cutouts â Openings in intermediate panels between horizontal and adjacent vertical compartments provides extended storage between compartments.
- Door Hinges - Concealed, bolt-on style provides increased security and clean appearance
- Door Latches - Bolt-on stainless T-Handle latches with stainless steel pans and adjustable roller cam.
- Lock Cylinders are keyed alike with double-bitted keys and are power door lock ready for easy after-market installation.
- Vertical Doors â Gas shocks hold doors in the fully open position and assist in closing.
- Horizontal Doors â Use vinyl coated aircraft quality cables for support in open position.
- Automotive Style Door Seal - STAHL-engineered clip-on to allow easy removal for painting, replacement and quicker installation. Door seals against a flat surface for extra protection against water leakage.
- Drip Rail - Concealed to provide extra protection against water leakage.
- Fender Panels - Bolt-on panels with rubber fenderette.Â
- Tailgate â Two point slam-locking featuring anti-rack/rattle hardware.
- Grab Handles â One aluminum grab handle mounted on each compartment end panel to assist with load space access and egress.
- Shelving â Bolt-in material trays with dividers.
- Tie-Down Rings â Six tie-down rings (2,000 lb. rated) installed in loadspace floor.
- Powder Coat Finish â Body exterior, compartment interiors, and cargo area surfaces are finished in a durable, corrosion resistant white powder coat.
- Undercoating - On bottom of floor and wheelwells.