- Alamo Industrial
- Bosch Rexroth
- Buffalo Turbine
- CAM Superline
- Everest Equipment
- HP Fairfield
- John Bean
- Lanau Industries
- Pacific Tek
- Paladin Attachments
- Stellar Industries
- Subsite Electronics
- Super Products
- Tommy Gate
- Trackless Vehicles
- Twin Equipment
- Xtreme Vac
Twin Equipment MG 4-Season
Brand: Twin Equipment
This 4-season spreader body combines all the functions of a conventional dump body and as well as those of an abrasive spreader. With this type of body, it is possible to make the conversion from a dump body to a spreader (or from a spreader to a dump body) in just a few minutes. These conversions are simple and fast. By its robust and quality construction and its exceptional range of options, this body serves multi-purpose and allows an optimal use of the vehicle. The sturdiness of the body allows its use for tough excavation work. This type of body may be installed on 1-½ tons, single axle 37,000 GVW, tandem trucks as well as on 4 x 4, 6 x 6, (etc.) vehicles.
- Driver-side integrated conveyor in floor of body;
- Folding ladder;
- Floor and passenger side inner wall raised to feed conveyor when required;
- Ready to perform several duties with no down time;
- Spinner location assures traction to rear wheels;
- Conveyor can be used for other functions than abrasives spreading i.e: shoulder work, pothole patching;
- Rectangular body profile to maximize payload.
Capacity of 2.7 to 14 cubic yards and dimension of 8 ‘to 16’ built HD.
Corten steels are used to protect against rust.
Hardox steels are also used to compensate for more rigorous use such as excavation materials.