- Alamo Industrial
- Bosch Rexroth
- Buffalo Turbine
- Everest Equipment
- John Bean
- Lanau Industries
- Pacific Tek
- Paladin Attachments
- Stellar Industries
- Subsite Electronics
- Super Products
- Tommy Gate
- Trackless Vehicles
- Twin Equipment
TruckCraft Aluminum Flatbeds
TC-500 SPECIFICATION AND OPTIONS
- 1 Year limited Warranty
- Floor Construction – Plank extrusions provide rigid reinforcement every 5″.
- Rub Rail – 5 1/2″ custom shaped rub rail with mitered corners & stake pockets cut in the top.
- Cab Guard – Profile shape with protected window area. 5 1/2″ frame matches rub rail appearance. Bulkhead of 1/8″ bright diamond plate.
- Tailboard – 10″ high, bright diamond plate with wrap around corners. Includes license plate light, 4 1/2″ stop, tail, turn and backup lights.
- LED Lighting standard
TC-500 RACK SPECIFICATION
Extruded, tempered .125 thick T-6 alloy aluminum rack sides for the TC-500 product series. Available in 6″, 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″ and 40″ heights.
- Rack Sides assembled
- Built-in stake pocket latch in each section – (30 & 40″ only)
- Uprights can be re-positioned anywhere horizontally along slats
- All extruded, tempered, .125 thick T-6 alloy aluminum for 37,000 psi min tensile strength
- Fluted slats for custom appearance
- All slats and uprights capped on ends
- 40″ high – 4 slats; 30″ high – 3 slats; 24″ high – 4 slats, 18″ high – 3 slats, 12″ high – 2 slats; 6″ high – 1 slat
- All bolted construction allows easy field replacement of damaged slats or uprights
TC-501 HERCULES EXTRA-HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FLATBED SPECIFICATION
The big brother to TruckCraft’s proven-design TC-500 heavy-duty flat is the TC-501 HERCULES, popular with our Canadian customers. The load rating of Hercules is 350lbs/sq ft level load. The floor planks are 6061 T6 with 3/16″ thick tops, crossills on 5″ centers, and longsills are 7″ H-beams.